SenseAnywhere introduces real-time wireless temperature mapping tools. Our wireless data loggers are very accurate and reliable with a minimal long-term drift, that allow you to have confidence in your studies. Our automated data processing makes mapping very efficient and easy, whilst eliminating human-errors. SenseAnywhere’s real-time temperature mapping tools enable you to generate mapping reports that demonstrate the temperature profile throughout the storage area and help you to define zones which should not be used for storage of temperature-sensitive products.
Real-time data monitoring
When a SenseAnywhere AccessPoint is deployed during the mapping exercise, data becomes real-time available in our online application. This makes it convenient to check if all sensors are operational and set correctly on forehand, preventing that, for whatever cause, the mapping exercise needs to be redone.
FDA 21 CFR Part 11 compliance
SenseAnywhere guarantees that the data collected from a mapping exercise, either real-time or afterwards, is genuine. There is no human interference in the process from collecting data from the data loggers, storing it securely in the Cloud and the actual data processing. By autonomously performing all calculations and charting of the sensor’s data, errors belong to the past. Furthermore, our software does not allow any adding, changing or deletion of sensor’s data. Regulatory authorities and auditors can easily verify online if the digital mapping report you provided is genuine. Our online tool checks if the report has been altered after generation, in line with FDA 21 Part 11 requirements regarding electronic data records.
Although SenseAnywhere’s products and tools make the actual mapping exercise effortless, experts with mapping experience are essential to decide how and when the mapping needs to get done. They determine the quantity and location of the monitoring devices, review the numeric data, draw conclusions and compose recommendations. SenseAnywhere is working with mapping partners that have the expertise to provide you with a complete solution of mapping services that meets your requirements. If you would like to know more about our mapping services, please fill out the form below and one of our mapping partners will be in touch with you shortly.
- Small and robust wireless data loggers with NIST-traceable or accredited calibration certificates
- Easy to place and use without any pre-setup or wiring involved and no buttons to press
- High accuracy: ±0.10°C (0°C to 70°C) and ±0.15°C (-40°C to 0°C) and long-term stability (drift over time <0.01°C/year)
- Easy to use online application, no installation required, with detailed and customizable reports
- All data real-time available in the Cloud database where it is stored securely for at least 5 years
- Fully automatic report generation; no human intervention and genuine data is guaranteed
- Tabular and graphical reports that are in line with 21 CFR Part 11
- Simple and efficient mapping process with a minimum of time and resources