Full Stack Software Engineer
Our software team develops web-based software for real-time data collection, control, data visualization, diagnostics, analytics and reporting. The software is developed in a SCRUM team with up-to-date tools and technologies in the Microsoft Azure Cloud environment. We are looking for a Full Stack software engineer to join our team in developing new features, providing support to existing modules and playing a distinctive part in testing and validating software.
What will you contribute?
- Work as a Full Stack developer which includes database, back-end and front-end development;
- Learn and improve skills to implement, maintain and deploy services in the Microsoft Azure Cloud;
- Test, validate and document your own software and software of your colleagues;
- Brainstorm with us about architectural challenges for scalability and continuity;
- Provide technical support to our resellers.
- Are about to finish your BSc or MSc in Computer Science (Software Engineering);
- Have good programming skills, know how to work with .NET (Core) and C#;
- Have experience with Microsoft SQL Server and creating relational database designs;
- Have experience with front-end development, frameworks and are able toidentify with the end user;
- Have knowledge of different development methods, best practices, version control, DevOps and design patterns;
- Have experience with creating (automated) tests and know how to make software as highly testable as possible;
- Fit well in a SCRUM team and think pro-actively about improvements throughout the entire company.
- Full-time position in a small and versatile team;
- Competitive salary and pension fund;
- Informal, entrepreneurial and flexible atmosphere;
- Personal development through courses and education programs.
Apply through our contact page